Morning ladies

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Morning ladies

This topic contains 604 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  Tearknee 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 605 total)
  • Author

Good morning ladies.

Another lovely bright sunny day again.

My washing machine has decided to go on the blink after ten years, so got a man who knows how to fix things coming out tomorrow. If it cant be repaired I can have a brand new one, so all is not lost.

Have a good day ladies.

Lovely day again.

If there is a good time for a washing machine to go, then it is when the weather is good so things are less stressed. I have found that after that amount of time a washing machine will be wearing out generally. Time to look for something nice!

Enjoy your day 🙂

I have been having a restful day. I’ve been working on my computer and just pottering about. I do need to hoover and dust my flat, though. I will do it tomorrow!

It’s looking dull today but I have drawing group tonight 🙂

The tomatoes and peppers I potted out in the greenhouse yesterday seem to have survived the night so I may well pot on more of them today. Our front window is getting a bit crowded with little plants 😆

Afternoon ladies.

Well on the plus side my washing machine is ok, so dont know what that was all about.

On the down side, we got the vet bill for hammy. :down:

Good morning ladies.

A glorious sunny day here today. I have dusted off my exercise video and my stepper, so the plan is to attempt to get fitter for the summer. Well that’s the grand plan anyway. 😆

Have a lovely day ladies.

It will rain tomorrow. We already have more than enough rain!

A nice morning and the tomato plant I repotted and left outside in the open all night has survived and looking good 🙂 When I came back home last night at around10:00 it was feeling cold brr.

Enjoy your day ladies.

Wow you have tomatoes outdoors already! Our night time temperatures are still too cold in fact our day time temperatures aren’t any better 🙁

It’s a cool misty spring here in Oregon. I’m really looking forward to some sunshine and warmth.

I went to a Zumba class last night so much fun! But back to my work station to get some of my to do list sorted 🙁

Good morning ladies.

Good Friday today, so people are off work for a long weekend.

Wish it was a bit warmer for the easter weekend. I have ordered some new sun loungers, and I really wanted to spend all weekend lazing on them in the sunshine.

Enjoy your day ladies.

You will get your warm sun kiwi and Souxi – perhaps not this weekend :long:

I was worried about the tomatoes after last night. It was cold! They still seem happy enough though, and if it does not get too bad they will be aclimatised after a few days. It is the chilli peppers that are more fragile, but all of those are in the greenhouse.

Have a lovely weekend everyone 🙂 x

Morning, well exactly afternoon, everyone.

As for me I’m going get a much needed manicure and pedicure after done checking my email of course. And use the bathroom. After that I’m going out to dinner since both my father and twin sister are going/already out as well.

Good evening ladies 🙂

Well it has been a cool Easter Sunday here!

I am wondering whether it was a bit premature of me to repot the tomatoes outside last week. There is talk of frosts :/ Fingers crossed LOL. Time will tell!

I hope your day has gone well x

Jen,

Good afternoon and Happy Easter, ladies.

At the moment unsure whats the temp is by me.

Hmm yikes have no whatsoever clue on how to answer your question here, Jen.

Good evening ladies 🙂

Well it has been a cool Easter Sunday here!

I am wondering whether it was a bit premature of me to repot the tomatoes outside last week. There is talk of frosts :/ Fingers crossed LOL. Time will tell!

I hope your day has gone well x

Most of the music composed for Disney music are great!

The score for ” Beauty and the Beast” is one my most favorite songs.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 605 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!