Morning ladies

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Morning ladies

This topic contains 472 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KitKatKitty KitKatKitty 1 day, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 466 through 473 (of 473 total)
  • Author

Weather was awful but I did get some lovely flowers and a promised meal,

Hi ladies, lovely day, sitting here in my jimjams so I had better finish my coffee and take the dogs out. It looks like Summer but still need my thick tights. Have good day everyone.

me too, just read 3 newspapers and had a pot of coffee, so its time to shake a leg and accomplish something.

Hi Rhonda, I did not do much today but will be shampooing carpet tomorrow as my dogs have muddied it up again.

It’s sunny here at the moment. I hope it stays good, as I have my art group tonight, and it’s not fun travelling in the poor weather. Have a lovely day everyone!

Here in the NE, we are enduring the 3rd winter storm in as many weeks. I’m getting a little cabin fever from boredom. Maybe I should try shampooing the carpets.

I thought you all had hard floors Rhonda, there are better things to do than shampoo carpets. Although I need a man for that lol.

As per usual, I am on the computer, listening to that old Dina Carroll album “So Close”. We’re talking early 90’s. Still, I have fond memories of those times. A trip down nostalgia lane!

Have a nice day.

Viewing 8 posts - 466 through 473 (of 473 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!