Morning ladies

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Morning ladies

This topic contains 604 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  Tearknee 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 605 total)
  • Author

I have been working on the computer today. It is a gorgeous sunny day, though, so I’ve opened all the windows for a blow through. I may go out for a walk later. I am glad it’s summer. The best thing is, I don’t have hayfever. I HATE hayfever. I am loving the weather, definitely. Enjoy your day!

Good morning everyone 😎

It is now hinted that it will be sunny here until the end of June!

That would be nice and gives me an hour in the garden daily checking and watering the plants 😄

Wow that would be lovely if the good weather was going to last. It’s lovely here and I’m going out for the day with a friend to do some retail therapy!

Apparently we should be expecting a heat wave in the UK (fingers crossed!)

Morning from rainy Oregon where I had my laundry drying outside.

Oh well I guess it’s just getting an extra rinse.Β 🙄

Anyone have any fun plans now that your weather is looking brighter?!

I’m going to Ireland next week to attend a wedding. I went to Ireland last year, as well. Although not to a wedding. My aunt lives there. I go abroad virtually every year. I still can’t get used to being on a plane, though! It is perfectly safe, however. I do hate the queuing in the airport and the long wait. I’ve never liked airports. Anyhow, it is a gorgeous sunny day today. I will be going food shopping later. I keep busy.

I have nothing planned at the moment but am liking being able to get out and about round the woods and fields in the warm weather. It’s getting harder going now though, wading through the long grass 😄

Everything looks beautiful now things are growing well!

Have a good trip Kitty. We are off to Italy next week – can’t wait…

Ireland and Italy how exciting. I hope you get some shopping time in 😎

I’m off the NYC and Long Island next week for a wedding. I like traveling but also can do without waiting on lines!

We are going to see the new Baywatch movie this weekend! And I think we are finally going to get some sunshine. Maybe my clothes will finally dry 😅

I have nothing planned at the moment but am liking being able to get out and about round the woods and fields in the warm weather. It’s getting harder going now though, wading through the long grass 😄

Everything looks beautiful now things are growing well!

Spring time in the woods sounds like ideal plans to me 💞

Good morning all…….Havent posted on here for ages……

I am not enjoying the heatwave ….hardly slept at all last night….

Take care all, and have an enjoyable Sunday..

I am just off to sort the pump in our pond πŸ˜›

I have received a PM from a member called – croseca….he is a scammer…

That does not sound good! Croseca is not someone I know – the best idea is to report it and Martin will sort.

It’s still lovely weather here, but I woke up like I had been sleeping in a hot bath LOL . The heat does not stop me sleeping, but I do get rather lethargic.

I love your giant smiley face kiwi

Have good trips and enjoy yourselves Kitty, Lindylo and kiwi πŸ™‚Β  I’m not so sure about the pump in the pond but at least the water will be cool!

Lovely day ladies x

I am just off to sort the pump in our pond 😛

That sounds amazing πŸ™‚ we have the lake closeby for swimming and floating in but I wouldn’t mind having a pool too!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 605 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!