Morning runs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Quite a few of my friends go running every morning, but I just cant be bothered. I am lucky in that I am pretty slim especially when you think about how little exercise I do. My friends that run tell me how much more energy they have throughout the day but I cant see how that makes sense!

Any other morning runners out there? How do you motivate yourself to get out of bed earlier to go running?

Morning runs? No chance! Maybe i will get wii fit though – maybe that will be a little more motivating

Good idea although I am not really into computer games, this could be the motivation I need!

I simply could not force myself to g for a run in the mornings.

First cold/wet morning and I would be snuggling back under the duvet thinking: ‘To heck with that’!

Agreed Squeezy. I am NOT a morning person and have had enough of running since doing the London Marathon last year. Having said that though, nothing (hardly) beats the feeling you get after a good run and as a calorie burner it is fantastic.

, nothing (hardly) beats the feeling you get after a good run and as a calorie burner it is fantastic.

That may be true – but at 6am?

NOTHING can entice me to try at that hour! 😆

bab

6am runs? I get up at 7am and that is early enough for me… besides I need all my energy to deal with the kids I teach during the day!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!