Musical Artist: Nadia Oh

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Hobbies & Leisure Musical Artist: Nadia Oh

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Your Views?

I like her albums “Hot Like Wow” and “Colours”. The first is better. Nadia Oh worked with Space Cowboy and released “My Egyptian Lover”. But her music is difficult to get hold of. I had to download her albums from a website, rather than buy her CD in a shop or on Amazon.

Anyhow, if you’ve heard of her, what do you think of her songs?

What different/unusual artists do you prefer?

Any genre!

I like street artists here. We have three elderly gentlemen who walk around the cafes and bars in summer playing violin and clarinets , then thetes the man with the accordion who plays tunes that suit passers by, flight of the bumble bee when someone went rushing past and when one lady dropped the smallest coin possible in his hat he struck up ” if I was a rich man” .. Most of all I like the young man with the guitar who plays 1960s hits, he has a great voice and really makes shopping a cheerful event.

As promised have private messaged you back KitKatKitty!

I tend to like most things that are unusual. Bjork and Kate Bush spring to mind although really my taste varies a lot. We have a local well known street artist who gets involved in the community too. I like him although he is general in his music. I tend to avoid them in general though. The drug problem is not so goood and there are lots of beggers who have been known to get nasty.

I love Sade. I am listening to her album “Stronger Than Pride”. I love “Diamond Life” so much, too. It is definitely a blues/jazz type of musical style. It was released in 1984 and has been on the market ever since. I know I sound like an advertisement, but it is an album worth listening to.

Other music I like is Irish country music. My dad is Irish and has passed on a love for music to me. Especially regular country music: and by regular I mean the classics: Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash, Nancy Griffins, Charlie Pride and other artists.

Music is in my blood.

I am listening to Madonna’s album “Hard Candy”. It grows on you.

I am addicted to U2 music videos.

YouTube is great!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!