My Artwork

This topic contains 100 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 5 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)
  • Author

And some more:

Attachments:

And the final two:

Attachments:

Beautiful work Jen! 🙂

1 member liked this post:

Thank you Mamie x

Your work is amazing, SpinningJen. Thank you for sharing your artwork.

Thank you Kitty x

Those are some really nice sketches, Jen!

2 users liked this post:

Thank you x

Any more of your works of art we could see, SpinningJen?

Thank you!

I have done a little more. At the moment I am not totally with it due to a nasty cold, but will post some more when I get chance.

Here are another couple of pages of sketches. Just at the moment they are the only things I am regularly doing.

Attachments:

Wow Jen, you’re so talented!  I love your latest drawings … they look to me like hieroglyphics?  Or at least I feel a very sort of Egyptian or Sumerian vibe from them.

Thank you Mamie. You have the wrong continent there. I got these designs from a  book I picked up from a secondhand bookshop on holiday one year – ‘Design Motifs of Ancient Mexico’ written by Jorge Enciso. They are mainly from stamps which were used for decorating pottery or fabric. I have used them to practice shapes, but also have an idea of using some for embroidery patterns. I love these ancient patterns and also like other culture’s work too.

SpinningJen, you are really talented. I love your drawings. I will look forward to more of your work.

Thank you x

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!