My mind tells me something but I listened to my heart

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Love & Relationships My mind tells me something but I listened to my heart

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hello KitKatKitty! I’ve been feeling better. His mom passed away last week and he sent a message to tell me so. I felt really bad for him and I wanted to be there for him. That night when he was in the viewing I called and he said his family left and he was there with just friends, I felt terrible but even though I wanted so bad to be by his side, I decided that I couldn’t go. I said so by text message where I said that even though I wanted to be by his side I couldn’t because he chose to push me away. I didn’t want to be insensitive and if I was I really didn’t mean to. Well, he replied saying that he was not alone that his friends were there and his girlfriends were there giving him comfort… I don’t think it was necessary to take it there to “girlfriends”, he had already said “friends”, no need for the details. So, I went ahead and blocked him on my cellphone and social media. I am not going to deny that I still think and I miss him but at this point I’m convinced that while I was serious about our relationship, he was not! I’m going to focus on getting my self esteem back, got back on the diet, bought some new clothes and decided that I should stop feeling sorry for myself!!! We were never right for each other, oh well!, things happen!!! Life goes on and eventually I’ll find someone worthy that gives me exactly what I need and treats me nice and not just to get me to go out on a date with him. Thinks happen for a reason, eventually you’ll get it right!!! And if it isn’t then, “It is what it is”… I am not near ready to date again, not yet! I still wake up thinking about him 🤦🏼‍♀️… yeah I know! But I chat on messenger with some friends that are asking for a chance to get to know me better. So far I ignore those messages, change the subject or an emoji. I don’t really want to talk about him and somehow admit that I was played by him. It’s embarrassing!!! So far no one has asked if I was in a relationship with him, I’m glad!, but I know that day will come… For now I’m just going to focus on me, I am working every day and I feel fine and don’t feel lonely anymore. It’s been almost 2 months since the break up, time heals. Thank you so much for writing and checking up on me!!!

Hello deyla2324. I am only too happy to check up on you. What you’re going through is heartbreaking. I have no words of wisdom but you’re not alone. Take it one day at a time. I promise you will meet someone new.

Take care, lovely.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!