Home » Topics » General Discussion » A Woman’s View » My new classmate is so damn hot!

My new classmate is so damn hot!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Today is the opening of the new school year and I’m so excited! I’m entering my last year in college and I can’t wait to graduate! What’s interesting for this year is my new classmate. Dude, he’s so damn hot. I heard he’s half-Filipino and half-American. Rumors said that his mom married an American guy after that foreign bride social she attended. I need to know him and probably ask him to be my new friend. After all, he’s in my class and has the same course as mine. I’m not flirty but I’m trying to be hospitable for new faces.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by emmaward24.

Nothing wrong with being flirty dear.

Go for it! Get to know him. When a guy’s that hot, he’s going to be gone pretty quickly. Stake your claim.

Go for it. Ask him for a study date.

if you want him you have to give him some positive signs like body language, eye contact, flirting and conversation. if he is as hot as you say other girls will grab him first if you sit back and wait for him to make the first move. show him he is special to you, are crushing for him and available for a sexual relationship.

Could we have an update?

I hope you decided to flirt with him and things went from there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!