My Photos

This topic contains 133 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  SocialGirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 134 total)
  • Author

At Socialgirl’s request a thread for everyone to just post photos random things that interest you or make you laugh cry or just stuff you want to share…

Attached files

Great decision about this thread!

Just to make you laugh… guess who forgot to be 35 on her last vacation to Los Angeles?
    This was actually taken at the Universal Studios last January, me, my best friend and two legends of ours.

Attached files

πŸ˜† I love it Sylvia… my two favourite characters…

Just had to post this one… my g/f’s first attempt at flower arranging – got a looooong way to go I’d say πŸ˜†

Attached files

MMM, very minimalist, I’d say!

I’ll say Silvia… πŸ˜†

Must be where that saying comes from ” less is more ” πŸ™‚

I was out yesterday at a Rock and Roll festival in Franeker..
    It wasn’t huge but it was really good the kids had hula-hoop competition’s and the 1950’5 hairstylist was doing makeovers backcombing like mad and making brylcreem quiffs..

There were three podiums with really good bands too the three ladies sung A capella and sounded like the Andrews sisters.. the town rocked to the sounds of Buddy Holly, Bill Haley and all the big hits
    as you can see everyone joined in the old couple got a big round of applause for their jive..

The cars were great too so much chrome!

Attached files

What a fun time… those were the days eh!

Any one for a cuppa πŸ˜†

Photo taken of a home in New Zealand…

Attached files

oh my word …that is a collection that has got seriously out of control!

Can’t see in the pic, but the window sills inside the house were dressed as well… πŸ˜† Unbelievable what lengths people will go to….

Wonderful idea and I must share our latest photos from a photo shoot my fiance did with his new camera.

Take a look πŸ˜‰

Attached files

Cool LD – never ever had the courage to get one lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 134 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!