My Photos

This topic contains 133 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  SocialGirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 134 total)
  • Author

That was my 4th one as i have 3 more as well

forgive me for being silly but what sign is that tattoo? Is it a symbol for something?

I have a Chinese symbol for power on my back. It’s very small though.

Sparkles you ‘ll have to show us your tatoo, I’d be curious to see what it looks like, I don’t have any tatoos myself.

This is a place called Baie St. Anne, it has some beautiful coastline, and its one of our favorite places to go camping.

Attached files

Awesome Kamille… keep em coming will ya πŸ™‚ Is there a structured campsite or do you just camp in the rough or as we call it “the veldt”!

forgive me for being silly but what sign is that tattoo? Is it a symbol for something?

It’s a dove and symbol is for peace and i have a pic of my shoes woo if you wanna see them

Where is the pic of your shoes Lake District… of course we wanna see them πŸ™‚

Oh ja those are stunning… thanks for sharing girlie πŸ™‚

I’ll be wearing my other boots to the show

Ja would imagine they would be more comfortable for your particular outing LD.

Yup and they are fur lined

Isn’t this a great “resting place” – Ontago in NZ

Attached files

This picture of the First Lady ‘enjoying’ a pint of Guinness made me smile.

Attached files

I’ve just been watching clips on their official visit to the UK… and was quite amused when I saw this too. I am very taken with the pair of them – she exudes warmth, compassion, sincerity… so down to earth aren’t they and I luv the way he “works a room” I think thats the US expression used – delightful couple.

It’s a dove and symbol is for peace and i have a pic of my shoes woo if you wanna see them

Kamille I will attach a picture of my tattoo πŸ™‚

Lake District that’s nice to know and I like it a lot! I love symbolism πŸ™‚

I’ll attach a photo of my tattoo but it will be from the web. It’s sortof faded on my lower back so I need to have it redone.

Attached files

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 134 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!