My Photos

This topic contains 133 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  SocialGirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 134 total)
  • Author

Ok SocialGirl you have a looker there and nice broad shoulders to take the floggers hehehehe

… good floggers shoulders, cool hehe… now when you come on hols… be prepared to ride our tammed wild animals, boat on high seas, dive to the depths of the ocean to name but a few activities…;-P

heheheeh first is a maybe, 2nd np, 3rd sounds interesting.

Just had to post this one… my g/f’s first attempt at flower arranging – got a looooong way to go I’d say πŸ˜†

lol…I’d say so, poor girl

I must say Ballysharon since then she has come a long way in the flower arranging department…. Lol.. But even so still has ways to go… Guess you either got or you don’t LMAO

@LadyCaz…. So we will fish for our dinner from the shore .. Unless you don’t mind snorkeling … Hahaha

PS LadyCaz… You just have to ride the elephant… They are so majestic – trust me you will love it… We will give the water buffalo a mis πŸ˜‰

Yes I have to admit this is sooooooooooooooo tempting

We’ll have you bungee jumping over the Niagra falls, paragliding over the ocean, chasing down the BIG5′ , climbing the peaks of Table Mountain, caging with the sharks, back riding our wild, sleeping in tree houses and being one with nature, river boat cruising, tasting the fruits of our wine farms, traditional dancing with the Zulu folk, wining and dining in Soweto…. The list is endless….. Finally, braaivles, sundowners, moonlight walks on the beach of Mozambique… and then we’ll hit the city lights of Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban, Windhoek… shop till we drop…… Could we add a few coff shops on the way! LOL

AND she cried…… “Dream on”…….. Hahahahaha

Hehehe the having a drink watching the sunset sounds good

lol… Thought you’d like that.. Well we could spend our days having downers hehe

My husband and I at my niece’s wedding – end of June 2012

Attached files

I like that ballysharon you look very close

VERY HANDSOME AND SHARP LOOKING COUPLE!!!!!

Anonymous

I like so shaggy paws,LOL!

Attached files

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 134 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!