My sons girlfriend sent me a friend request on facebook should I accept ??

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Introductions My sons girlfriend sent me a friend request on facebook should I accept ??

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 3 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Do you accept friend requests from your childrens parnters or not ??

I havent responded yet. Its been 5 minutes now.

This is a tricky one. As long as you keep your posts neutral and maybe discuss this request with your son. He shouldn’t mind, but if it does freak him out, don’t accept the request. Either way, you are best talking to your son about it. Hopefully he’ll be fine with it, but it is best to be sure. And if you become friends on Facebook with her, just avoid serious/relationship topics. [But you aren’t stupid and know how to be tactful.] Just keep it light hearted as you would with other friends on Facebook.

1 member liked this post:

Hmm ok

It maybe depends on their ages and relationships. As Kitty says though, it is best to avoid anything too serious.

Shes 20 now

Im friends with my daughter and son in law but my daughter is now 30 and she knows what is and what is not suitable to be published on FB for the world to see , sadly most people do not.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  cassandra.
    1 member liked this post:

I wonder if It has anything to do with ” the situation ” that I posted about last month😨😨😨😨

There can be inappropriate material on Facebook. It does need to be used responsibly.

Anyhow, a 20 year old woman experienced with social media should know this.

How have things panned out, DDsMomma?

So far normal

Good!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!