My Wedding Bouquet

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  NicNac 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Yes I made these myself, I didn’t see the point in buying real ones worth £70+ to wilt and die within a few days , so after 24 hours over two weeks and £15 , I managed to create my gorgeous bouquet, something that is still intact and still alive!

Attachments:

That’s a neat idea.  I would have never thought of that.

A lovely idea! Something as a momento, far better than a photo as well.

That’s a neat idea. I would have never thought of that.

Well you see, we may have money, but we don’t flaunt it like a lot of people! I didn’t fancy the massive do at a posh hotel or an expensive dress and flowers, I was marrying my best friend and not all the above. I turned to YouTube and thought I would have a go at making a rose, turned out it was so easy and then I just got hooked after that lol

A lovely idea! Something as a momento, far better than a photo as well.

Exactly and something that always brings a smile to my face when I take them out the wedding momento box!

I didn’t fancy the massive do at a posh hotel or an expensive dress and flowers, I was marrying my best friend and not all the above.

I understand perfectly.  My husband and I “eloped” to Vegas…no dress, no flowers, no Elvis.

Love it! We had our elopement in L.A. and my wedding bouquet was not creative as yours though I just used white Phalaenopsis that I bought from orchid republic in Los Angeles.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  gavinJn.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  gavinJn.

What a wonderful idea and very creative. Love It!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!