name something that made you laugh or smile today

Female Forum Forums General Discussion Just for Fun name something that made you laugh or smile today

This topic contains 37 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 12 hours, 37 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

My best friend’s – Vicky – dirty jokes!!!

1 member liked this post:

The latest from Olive and Mabel – Home Help – uploaded three days ago.  Here’s a link to all of Andrew Cotter’s videos.  I would suggest “Olive” them, beginning with Episode 1.

https://www.youtube.com/c/mrandrewcotter/videos

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  TestDummyCO.

It’s my birthday this week and of course I have all birthday cards from family and such like but today I I was surprised when I got a birthday card  from a lady I cared for about 5 years ago go go when I was working as a home carer.

The fact that after all this time she still remembers me that made me smile …<!–more–><!–more–><!–more–>

2 users liked this post:

Happy Birthday Cassandra xxx

3 users liked this post:

I suppose I shouldnt really laugh at this but …

on a thread in a dog forum a guy was panicking that his dog was gay because it sniffed and licked other dogs !

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  cassandra.

I suppose I shouldnt really laugh at this but …

on a thread in a dog forum a guy was panicking that his dog was gay because it sniffed and licked other dogs !

I was just telling my boys recently that people don’t understand dogs, so they don’t know how to treat them. Like understanding that they may be barking because they are warning and protecting their territory.

Or that they will sniff other dogs because that’s how they get to know them! 😂

Happy Birthday, Cassandra!

Cassandra having a birthday recently makes me smile! Hope your day was great!

I get to celebrate with my oldest son next week when he comes a teen! Woo hoo!

Actually it was yesterday but Ive watched the video about a dozen times and I will watch it again and again..

My 8 year old grandson sang the ABC song really well and only missed a couple of letters..

It might not seem that special to most but my grandson is severly autistic and mostly mute. So to hear him speak is a marvel, to hear him sing is joyous beyond words,,,

3 users liked this post:

Taking a photo of my middle guy (also with autism) gives me a little thrill. Usually it’s like the camera is out to get him, so he hides or moves fast to create a blurry pic. Today he brought up photos because he wanted to share something he’d made, and then didn’t panic when I got a candid shot. 😁

Taking a photo of my middle guy (also with autism) gives me a little thrill. Usually it’s like the camera is out to get him, so he hides or moves fast to create a blurry pic. Today he brought up photos because he wanted to share something he’d made, and then didn’t panic when I got a candid shot.

My grandson is like that too, my son has to catch him unawares, but recently my grandadughter was given a camera and when she asked him to pose he did so willingly even looking straight into the lens and smiling OMG !!!!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  cassandra.
    2 users liked this post:

I had to laugh one day at work. I was at a special school sorting out some equipment for a cheerful young boy in a wheelchair. After finishing setting up I took the usual photographs of the equipment for records, mentioning, as I do, that I would be avoiding getting him in the frame to avoid data protection, privacy issues. Outside patient records, and even in at times, this gets complex so best avoided as far as possible. I took the photographs, as planned, but when I got back to the depatment and checked them out. It had me in stitches when, looking at one showing the lower middle of the wheelchair, I saw the boy’s head prominent in the frame. He had bent double the get his smiling face mid shot lol. It really made my day 🙂

2 users liked this post:

this had me laughing this morning…

2 users liked this post:

Amusing, for sure!

This is a  true story and appeared in both Dutch and Belgian newspapers and news reports

—————————————————————————————————

Brugge Belgium Nov 10 2020

Police were called by a young woman who reported a theft from her motor vehicle.

When they arrived and the young lady explained police thought they might be victims of a practical joke..

Because the lady was reporting the theft of her right hand side window.. But when police looked the window was indeed ‘missing’ the agents asked the lady to turn on her car and press the elcectric window control to the up position and lo and behold the missing window returned as if by magic !

Now tell me you’re not laughing!

2 users liked this post:
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!