New

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Krystal 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I joined this forum because I was frustrated with forums that were mostly male.  I just wanted to be in a safe, non-toxic environment where I’m not constantly being bombarded by sexist comments and girlie pictures.  I have college degrees in business, science and art.  I work as an office manager.  I believe that women should be honored and respected by all. I’m a Christian and I like to read.  My favorite bands are Pink Floyd, Coldplay, Fleetwood Mac and U2.  Thanks.

• This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Krystal.
    5 users liked this post:

Hi Krystal, welcome to the forum 🙂

You should find yourself more at home here. Just join in the fun!

Hello, Krystal. Welcome to the forum!

P.S You’ve got a beautiful name.

Hello Krystal, it’s very lovely to meet you.  I know exactly how you’ve been feeling, I’ve been a member at some forums where I was made to feel very uncomfortable by a bit of a regressive male dominating presence.

Nice to meet you, Krystal.  Our little community is comprised of women with a wide variety of ages and professions, from different parts of the world.

and lots of diversity too.

welcome to our group of friendly and positive girls who have varied backgrounds and experiences. hope to see many posts from you to revitalize this dying forum. i agree you about toxic male viewpoints.

Hi Krystal, I did send a welcome but it does not seem to have got through, so welcome again to FF and I hope you enjoy your time on here. Looking forward to chatting in the future.

Thank you everyone.

1 member liked this post:
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!