New Design: Comments, Questions, Updates

Female Forum Forums The Bulletin Board The Lab New Design: Comments, Questions, Updates

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Martin 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

waybeyondfedup wrote:

What’s ur plans for any additional colors/designs/layouts to make ff even better. At the same time please fix the search part of ff as well. Since it never has worked for me as of yet.

No plans to add new designs or layouts — this is the new design! What problems are you having with the search function?

Anonymous wrote:

Have you ever thought about turning this into of a emagazine/periodical as well. Since its got at least foundations of one/s. Especially making it more of a bilingual, so on, and so on.

I don’t have the resources to translate the site. What are your ideas regarding an emagazine/periodical?

Hmm okay on the design part of it, language part of it, and was only just throwing  out there.  Basically, whenever I type something in the search area for most part for whole site and forums.  Expect, for the members part of it.  I mean just at the articles that you got on here and at same time you should at the ones for examples of it/them.

Forum search and article search is separate — that’s just how WordPress does it. I don’t think I can change that.

Fixed today:

* Added a new error page for when a page is loaded that doesn’t exist or requires you to be logged in
    * Added a custom log out page to prevent visible errors if you log out when on a page that requires you to be logged in

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!