New Girl

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TestDummyCO 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Heya girls! I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Staci. I’m from Florida. Obviously I’m a fan of Xena: Warrior Princess hehe. She’s a heroine of mine. I’m often awkward and weird. I get random fascinations and sometimes I even do studies on something I became fascinated by. Most of the time it’s about human abilities. Anyway, I’m happy to be part of the family! Thanks to the admins for letting me in 🙂 xoxo

Hi Staci, Welcome to the forum 🙂 .I am here in the Uk.  I often use the term ‘different’ for myself and do studies too but I am probably far more nerdy lol.

1 member liked this post:

Greetings from Colorful Colorado, Staci!  Welcome to our li’l corner of the ‘net.  We’re a pretty diverse group of women from all over the world.

I get your interest in Xena.  What little I’ve learned on the few episodes I’ve seen is all I know of her.

Xena Warrior Princess is one cool show. I wish I could fight like that!

Anyhow, I am weird and strange myself: a little! As TestDummyC says, we are a diverse group of women. I am into the supernatural and things like that. However, I don’t worship some holy snake god or anything! I’m not that weird.

I look forward to offering advice and getting to know you! Again, Xena is cool.

Hi and welcome .Sorry, I know nothing about Xena except the name.  But you are very welcome and maybe I can learn something about why she inspires you so much..

She’s the face of true feminism, that’s mainly why. She stands strong for all genders, treats them equally, and always follows a reasonable code of ethics. She’s someone who fights for what’s truly right, even if she once fought for everything that’s wrong. If anything that builds on her moral character, as it shows how even evil people can become good, and how the power of evil can strengthen the power of good.

2 users liked this post:

I get it.  That’s probably why I like the Magnum P.I. reboot.  Perdita Weeks portrays “Higgins,” originally a male role.  She’s a bada$$.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!