New lady joining the ranks

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Introductions New lady joining the ranks

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello, my name is Kassandra/Kasey/KC whichever you feel you want to call me. I am a 30 year old High School History Teacher who does double duty directing the play and musical and also being the Teacher Advisor for the Drama Club. I am also getting married to the man I love Scott on June 22, 2019 which is coming up really fast. I enjoy travelling, Harry Potter, Classic Movies & TV, and Rock Music from the 70’s. I am also vertically challenged which is why I chose my user name and not after the nickname of Laura Ingalls Wilder of Little House On The Prairie. I am just under 5 feet tall. I look forward to fitting in and getting to know all the other ladies here and joining in on the conversations.

hope you enjoy your time with us. remember the more information you supply will enhance quality of our responses. seems from your detailed introduction this will not be an issue for you.

1 member liked this post:

Hi there… Congratulations..  Im looking at your hobbies and  thinking about how you would  incorperate that to a themed wedding,, Harry Potter does ballroom blitz? Just joking..

Look forward to hearing more about you and your plans..

Hi KC, nice to meet you.

Congratulations on your wedding plans.

Thank you ladies, I certainly am excited planning my wedding and especially as it is coming near the end.

Hi KC, it’s so lovely to meet you!  Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!  I myself am getting married just a couple weeks after you (July 6th) .. how is your planning going?  Do you have everything ready yet?

I also love Harry Potter, and you sound so incredibly interesting!  I hope you enjoy your time here, and welcome 🙂

Welcome to Female Forum, Halfpint!

Have a wonderful wedding!

Hello Halfpint! I’m Mia. I’m not around as much as I’d like to be but welcome!

Would you be interested in taking a look at this topic that I created a few months ago? It’s kinda weird but I loved the discussions that came from it and I’m interested in your take as well!

Just for fun: what would you do if a bird picked you up?

Greetings from Colorful Colorado, Halfpint!  Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.  We are a friendly, diverse group of ladies from all over the world.

Teaching is an underappreciated undervalued career…on so many levels.  I hope that someday, those in power will fix that.

It’s great having you here, Halfpint!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!