New member :)

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Introductions New member :)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Herzeka 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,

I just joined the forum. I just turned 24 (last Monday!) and I am a French living in Germany.

This community looks really wonderful and kind and I am looking forward to exchanging with you all πŸ™‚

PS: I might make some mistakes, as English is not my mother tongue, I apologize already… If they bother you too much please let me know and I’ll correct them πŸ˜‰

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Herzeka.
    1 member liked this post:

Hi Herzeka, Happy Birthday for Monday! I hope you had a wonderful day x

It’s nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum πŸ™‚

2 users liked this post:

Thank you a lot SpinningJen! πŸ™‚

Greetings from Colorful Colorado, Herzeka!Β  Happy Birthday as well!Β  We’re a friendly, diverse group of women from all over the world.Β  I’ll bet your English is a lot better than our French, so don’t worry about it…we’re pretty understanding as well.Β  I look forward to reading more of your posts, Herzeka.

2 users liked this post:

Bonjour and welcome..

Your English is better than my French and I bet your German is too. I go to Germany once a month but I still dont speak more than a few wordsΒ  although I understand quite a lot and read a fair bit .. What part of Germany are you in and are you going to be staying there long term or just for studies or work? Do tell us more.

2 users liked this post:

Thank you TestDummyC and Cassandra! I wanted to specify that English isn’t my mother tongue in case I write a big mistake πŸ˜‰

Cassandra, do you also live in Europe? I live and work in Berlin πŸ™‚ I don’t if I’ll stay long here, it’s becoming really hard for me to cope with the grey weather of the city…

See you around soon πŸ™‚

@herzeka. I live in the Netherlands, I moved here from London nearly 30 years ago. It rains a lot here but the wonderful green countryside more than makes up for that.

Welcome to Female Forum Herzeka. As always I look forward to reading your posts and offering any advice you might need.

Your English is better than my French! But I have always loved the French language: it’s beautiful.

Welcome here!

welcome to our site. hope you enjoy your time with us. BTW my English is poor too. use translation software often to keep up. So use to chinese communication here is a challenge.

Welcome to the forum girl, I’m pretty new here too, but I’m excited to meet everyone! Looking forward to connecting πŸ™‚ Maybe you can post some French phrases, we all want to speak it! Happy Birthday to you as well girl !!

Bonjour!

Oh my, thank you all for your sweet answers!

I’m looking forward to seeing you on other topics πŸ™‚
    You all have a lovely day!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!