New too

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

My name is Carol, just joined and was reading the articles when I thought I would pop over to see the forums. A bit quiet at the moment, hopefully they will get busier.

Anyway I am 33 and am a secondary school teacher. Look forward to getting to know more people.

Welcome carol. Took me a while to reply, I really need to pop back to this section from time to time to see who is joining! Anyway, look forward to getting to know you!

Hi Carol

Welcome to Female Forum! I have enjoyed reading your posts so far. Where are you from and how did you find this site? If you get a chance, feel free to fill out your profile so we can find out more about you!

If you ever have any questions, donโ€™t hesitate to ask ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi everyone I,m another newbie. I just joined today. I,m very excited about this new site for women. It,s about time there was a site like this, it,s just what us gals need isnt it? A nice friendly place where we can discuss our “women,s things” together.I look forward to getting to know you all and reading your posts.
    xx

Welcome Souxi. Good to see some new people joining!

hello souxi and carol ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Souxi

Welcome to Female Forum – if you get a chance could you introduce yourself in a new thread, please? It helps new and existing members find your introduction much easier (and will make you feel more important!).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!