newest color crush

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KitKatKitty KitKatKitty 3 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Somewhere between pink and purple, the newest color crush in taiwan is —mauve. It’s not too bold or too muted, which makes it essentially the ideal new hue to add to your wardrobe this season. It can almost act as a neutral, but also looks super-chic with a hot pink or deep purple. almost every fashion show i been in since april is push this color.

Mauve has always been a favorite of mine to wear.  The first sweater I ever knitted over 30 years ago was mauve.

I like mauve, and have a few clothes in this or similar, but try to avoid buying things that are too fashionable as they go out just as quickly. I prefer quality that lasts.

I love fashion. I wear a skirt every day and colourful tops. I also enjoy wearing stylish footwear. Skirts are my favourite, though. I shall be splashing out on a good 4 or 5 in the coming months. And I do love the colour mauve.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!