Newsmax.com – Breaking news from around the globe: U.S. news, politics, world,..

Female Forum Forums General Discussion In the News Newsmax.com – Breaking news from around the globe: U.S. news, politics, world,..

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KitKatKitty KitKatKitty 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

,..health, finance, video, science, technology, live news stream

http://www.newsmax.com/

10/6/17

Dear Mr. Ruddy, whomever else this may concerns, everyone on/ff of here:,

I am here because I finally decided to subscribe to here.  After a long time of knowing about your company, but never knew about your monthly print magazine. Especially, about subscribing to both <i>Time</i> and <i>The Atlantic</i>. In which it took me to 2 1/2 yrs to cancel both of them.  In which in hindsight it should have taken me less time then what it ended up.  Of course that also applies to you.  Expect it was more like 2 yrs.

@newsmax #independent #american #breaking #news #from #around #the #globe #usa #politics #world #health #finance #video #science #technology #live #stream

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Your truly,

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)

I find all of that if I type “news” into my google browser …

1 member liked this post:

Two years is a long time to cancel a print magazine. I assume this was not your error. Since being on here, you certainly don’t need the magazine. Anyhow, Googling the news always works. Google is not famous for no reason! Anyhow, it is good to be informed and with the Internet it isn’t necessary to subscribe to a print magazine. Obviously, you realize this, but that is my penny’s worth!

1 member liked this post:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!