Home » Topics » General Discussion » General Chat » One hit wonders.

One hit wonders.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ok ladies hands up who remembers these one hit wonders. I can,t beleive I found these on You tube lol. They make cringe now, but at the time I actually bought them!!! :ahhh:

take me for a night in new york

too shy

dolce vita

99 red ballons

However all of them pale in comparison to the all time most cringing record I ever bought. I can,t beleive I,m going to admit this, but who cares, it,ll make you laugh lol.
    I USED to own a Rick Astley LP!!!!!! :ahhh:
    Look I was young and foolish I didn,t know any better lol. 😆 What is the worst record you have ever bought?

Nothing wrong with Rick Astley – I have his greatest hits CD!!! Do you remember the ‘Space Man’ song that came out about 15 years ago? Really annoying, I couldnt get it out of my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_9MI2ymN6s

Argh!

OMG yes!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! God it was awfull wasn,t it. Some tunes are just so annoying, once they get inside your head they stay there lol. It,s nearly as bad as the falmin crazy frog. Now him I could happily choke lol. 😆

Oh speaking of greatest hits cd,s, I,d better own up to this one too I suppose. (Martin will love this one lol) I have a David Hasselhoff greatest hits cd. I tell you what, he really can sing. It,s a great CD, even my 14 year old daughter likes it lol. See? I,m not really a nerd lol. 😆

OMG look what I found!!! :ahhh:
    Jasper Carrot
    Check out that white suit!!!!! :ahhh:

I have a David Hasselhoff greatest hits cd. I tell you what, he really can sing. It,s a great CD, even my 14 year old daughter likes it lol. See? I,m not really a nerd lol. 😆

Souxi, what can I say? I knew you had good taste! 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!