Opera | Download Free | Fast & Safe Web | Neon – The future of web browsers?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Opera | Download Free | Fast & Safe Web | Neon – The future of web browsers?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SpinningJen SpinningJen 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    10/11/17
    Dear Everyone both on/ff of here,
    I’m back again because I have decided that Vivaldi Browser isn’t what I was looking for as a long term browser.  Basically, I thought that all of my saved passwords were totally erased with the latest update and still have to do it every single time.  This also applies to forum as well.  At the same time Neon version of it is still currently in beta mode.  In which I have installed on my computer, but of course I’m going to wait until the general one.  I have also contracted them regarding having both my community, email account to deleted.  Moved it over to Microsoft Windows Outlook (Hotmail/MSN/MSN Explorer).
    @opera @microsft @windows @outlook @hotmail @msn @explorer #opera #download #fast #and #safe #web #neon #the #future #of #web #browsers #? #microsoft #windows #outlook #hotmail #msn #explorer
    Think thats it for now.
    Thank you, again, in advance.
    Yours truly,
    Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)

I am not sure of this version, but I did try Opera for a while. I cannot remember anything bad, but did stop for some reason.

1 member liked this post:
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!