Password Problem

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rabbithabit 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Why does Female Forum reject my password about every 3-4 weeks? i have to go through the process of “forgot my password” to reset back to original password? does anyone else have this problem. Help Help is such a pain to do again and again. i have done four times as of today. is this a way to get rid of a crazy bunny?

I did have some problems registering, but I haven’t had any password issues, though.

I DO remember having problems logging in, depending on which page I logged in from.  It seems that the login on the purple title bar works best for me.

I have not had any problem with passwords, but sometimes computer settings seem to make differences, especially with things like ‘num lock, or ‘caps lock’. If you use different language settings at times it may have an effect too.

is correct password of course i am really not that dumb

No I didn’t think you were. I was just suggesting the problems which I know I or other people have had problems with using passwords in different places.  It’s just that I find that when I have such problems it is usually something very silly. Updates to system software can sometimes cause problems too.

just went through fifth time my valid password was rejected so had to get password reset to temporary password so can access Female Forum to change the password back to the one i have used since i joined Female Forum.

Come to think of it, evening before last, I had trouble logging on.  Usually, the popup remains while a message like “waiting for femaleforum.com” displays at the bottom left corner of my browser.  I didn’t get an “incorrect password” or “invalid logon” message.  The popup just re-displayed several times, doing nothing.  I was able to log in eventually.

I have had problems logging in. The password works, but once I’m signed in, the computer doesn’t want to keep me signed in, as I move from each section. It is a pain. Thankfully I haven’t had problems with the actual password. I do hope these issues become resolved.

I have not had that problem Kitty, although have come across it in the past with some sites. For most I keep the box ‘keep logged on’ ticked, even though I log out fully when I leave. I am more wary with emails though.

I  be discuss with Martin Reed Community Manager for Female Forum the past few days and hoping him care  little old me with dis problem.

I have had problems logging in. The password works, but once I’m signed in, the computer doesn’t want to keep me signed in, as I move from each section. It is a pain. Thankfully I haven’t had problems with the actual password. I do hope these issues become resolved.

I’m wondering if this is the result of the auto-refresh issue I brought up in another thread.  I noticed I was suddenly not logged in on a page I previously viewed while not logged in.  Once I refreshed the page (F5), I was logged in.

I have the same issues as I mentioned in my May 18th 2018 post.

Any solutions?

i has problem for five months about invalid password for no reason. Went away after I talk Mr. Reed in May 2018.

Maybe you should discuss with Mr. Reed for assistance

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!