Penis and/or Vagina Toaster…

Female Forum Forums General Discussion Just for Fun Penis and/or Vagina Toaster…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mikki 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

No, this is not a joke…… it is for real 😆

My eyes nearly popped out when I found this on Amazon.com and you can even choose a colour of the imprint on your toast – blue, yellow.. 🙄

The most funniest about this is the reviews on this product – there are obviously some people who take their vagina/penis toast seriously 😆

Any takers…. not expensive either %-P

Attached files

Well this Subject line totally got my attention. I do need a new toaster…and a good laugh today! Thanks!

It never caught my eye at all, I just happened to be going past anyway.

😉

Being that I’m single I’d probably want vagina toast.  Wonder if it does the imprint in colors, LOL!!!!!!  That would be cool.

No, this is not a joke…… it is for real 😆

My eyes nearly popped out when I found this on Amazon.com and you can even choose a colour of the imprint on your toast – blue, yellow.. 🙄

The most funniest about this is the reviews on this product – there are obviously some people who take their vagina/penis toast seriously 😆

Any takers…. not expensive either %-P
    <fieldset class=”gc-fieldset”><legend> Attached files </legend> </fieldset>

Is it really 4 years since SG was the queen of this forum?

Well that penis toast will be something to look forward to in the morning or even at night lol.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!