Personality Types?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion Just for Fun Personality Types?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  CurlyCutie 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Have you ever took the Jung Typology THumanmetricsest™ test?
    i am a ESFP

Entertainer, 11%, of everyone 8%, of guys and 14%. of gals are ESFP

The ESFP personality type is nicknamed the “Entertainer” and belongs to the SP Creator temperament. ESFPs are fun-loving and outgoing. They seek an audience to listen to their stories and adventures. They love being the center of attention. They are people-oriented and dislike being alone. Their harmonious and lively nature makes ESFPs popular and very likeable. They enjoy action, new experiences and a life filled with excitement.

My Result….

Extravert(81%)  Sensing(47%)  Feeling(53%)  Perceiving(69%)

i have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (81%)
    i have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (47%)
    i have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (53%)
    i have distinct preference of Perceiving over Judging (69%)

What was your results?

I took the Meyers-Briggs test a long time ago.  At that time, I was an ISTJ.  Knowing that these type indicators can change throughout one’s lifetime, I just Googled it and found that I haven’t strayed.

ISTJ PERSONALITY (“THE LOGISTICIAN”)

The ISTJ personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population. Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make ISTJs a vital core to many families, as well as organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. People with the ISTJ personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do – when working towards a goal, ISTJs hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience.

ISTJs don’t make many assumptions, preferring instead to analyze their surroundings, check their facts and arrive at practical courses of action. ISTJ personalities are no-nonsense, and when they’ve made a decision, they will relay the facts necessary to achieve their goal, expecting others to grasp the situation immediately and take action. ISTJs have little tolerance for indecisiveness, but lose patience even more quickly if their chosen course is challenged with impractical theories, especially if they ignore key details – if challenges becomes time-consuming debates, ISTJs can become noticeably angry as deadlines tick nearer.
    Associate With Those of Good Quality if You Esteem Your Reputation…
    When ISTJs say they are going to get something done, they do it, meeting their obligations no matter the personal cost, and they are baffled by people who don’t hold their own word in the same respect. Combining laziness and dishonesty is the quickest way to get on ISTJs’ bad side. Consequently, people with the ISTJ personality type often prefer to work alone, or at least have their authority clearly established by hierarchy, where they can set and achieve their goals without debate or worry over other’s reliability.

ISTJs have sharp, fact-based minds, and prefer autonomy and self-sufficiency to reliance on someone or something. Dependency on others is often seen by ISTJs as a weakness, and their passion for duty, dependability and impeccable personal integrity forbid falling into such a trap.

This sense of personal integrity is core to ISTJs, and goes beyond their own minds – ISTJ personalities adhere to established rules and guidelines regardless of cost, reporting their own mistakes and telling the truth even when the consequences for doing so could be disastrous. To ISTJs, honesty is far more important than emotional considerations, and their blunt approach leaves others with the false impression that ISTJs are cold, or even robotic. People with this type may struggle to express emotion or affection outwardly, but the suggestion that they don’t feel, or worse have no personality at all, is deeply hurtful.

…For It Is Better to Be Alone Than in Bad Company

ISTJs’ dedication is an excellent quality, allowing them to accomplish much, but it is also a core weakness that less scrupulous individuals take advantage of. ISTJs seek stability and security, considering it their duty to maintain a smooth operation, and they may find that their coworkers and significant others shift their responsibilities onto them, knowing that they will always take up the slack. ISTJs tend to keep their opinions to themselves and let the facts do the talking, but it can be a long time before observable evidence tells the whole story.

ISTJs need to remember to take care of themselves – their stubborn dedication to stability and efficiency can compromise those goals in the long term as others lean ever-harder on them, creating an emotional strain that can go unexpressed for years, only finally coming out after it’s too late to fix. If they can find coworkers and spouses who genuinely appreciate and complement their qualities, who enjoy the brightness, clarity and dependability that they offer, ISTJs will find that their stabilizing role is a tremendously satisfying one, knowing that they are part of a system that works.

I have never taken the Jung Typology THumanmetricsest, bunny1984. I shall do so! Is it a free test? I will Google it. Anyhow, a cool post!

KitKat, Yes it is free and takes about ten minutes to get your results. I will be interested in your results.

I just took the test:

ENFJ

Extravert(1%)  iNtuitive(84%)  Feeling(34%)  Judging(1%)
    • You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
    • You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (84%)
    • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (34%)
    • You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

ENFJ

Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging

ENFJs are the benevolent ‘pedagogues’ of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it’s usually not meant as manipulation — ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are.

ENFJs are global learners. They see the big picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability.

ENFJs are, by definition, Js, with whom we associate organization and decisiveness. But they don’t resemble the SJs or even the NTJs in organization of the environment nor occasional recalcitrance. ENFJs are organized in the arena of interpersonal affairs. Their offices may or may not be cluttered, but their conclusions (reached through feelings) about people and motives are drawn much more quickly and are more resilient than those of their NFP counterparts.

ENFJs know and appreciate people. Like most NFs, (and Feelers in general), they are apt to neglect themselves and their own needs for the needs of others. They have thinner psychological boundaries than most, and are at risk for being hurt or even abused by less sensitive people. ENFJs often take on more of the burdens of others than they can bear.

…. Well I am not sure about that, although the more I read the nearer it seems!

Jen, I get that from all your posts.

I took this test at two places and I got my same result, INFP, I’m also called a Mediator.

• You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
    • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (28%)
    • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (53%)
    • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (19%)

I feel both of these sites really explain me, I totally feel like I’m reading my biography or something.

“Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.”

“Being a part of the Diplomat Role group, Mediators are guided by their principles, rather than by logic (Analysts), excitement (Explorers), or practicality (Sentinels). When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue – Mediators are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the Mediator personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation.”

“At their best, these qualities enable Mediators to communicate deeply with others, easily speaking in metaphors and parables, and understanding and creating symbols to share their ideas. Fantasy worlds in particular fascinate Mediators, more than any other personality type. The strength of their visionary communication style lends itself well to creative works, and it comes as no surprise that many famous Mediators are poets, writers and actors. Understanding themselves and their place in the world is important to Mediators, and they explore these ideas by projecting themselves into their work.”

“Unlike their Extraverted cousins though, Mediators will focus their attention on just a few people, a single worthy cause – spread too thinly, they’ll run out of energy, and even become dejected and overwhelmed by all the bad in the world that they can’t fix. This is a sad sight for Mediators’ friends, who will come to depend on their rosy outlook.

If they are not careful, Mediators can lose themselves in their quest for good and neglect the day-to-day upkeep that life demands. Mediators often drift into deep thought, enjoying contemplating the hypothetical and the philosophical more than any other personality type. Left unchecked, Mediators may start to lose touch, withdrawing into “hermit mode”, and it can take a great deal of energy from their friends or partner to bring them back to the real world.

Luckily, like the flowers in spring, Mediator’s affection, creativity, altruism and idealism will always come back, rewarding them and those they love perhaps not with logic and utility, but with a world view that inspires compassion, kindness and beauty wherever they go.”
    Thank you kindly everyone for sharing.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Mamie.

ENFJ

• You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (38%)
    • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (34%)
    • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (22%)
    • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
    • This reply was modified 12 months ago by  Tearknee.
    1 member liked this post:

I love Carl Jung, have read a lot of his books and followed his psychological style. His work on dreams and symbols is some of the most fascinating imho. 🙂

INFJ
    Introvert(9%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(41%) Judging(12%)
    You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (9%)
    You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
    You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (41%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (12%)

I always wonder about these things but I test the same within a few % points every time.

I’m an ENFJ. I forget what the acronym stands for, but that’s my type, lol.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!