Plastic Surgery

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dianaw 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ladies would you consider getting work done to any area of your body and if so what area would you get work done on?

I am only 20 years old going on 21 so this is really something I haven’t even thought about at all. I don’t think I would get work done other than maybe some Botox to eliminate wrinkles/crows feet later on in life.

I always toyed with getting a boob job as creams and such just don’t work, but am a bit squeamish watching all those BOTCHED SURGERY programmes on tv. if I was brave enough I would have my nose tweaked slightly as well.

1 member liked this post:

Although I can think of things that could be better, my body works so I prefer not to tamper.

I’d probably get a tummy tuck, but I have more important things to spend money on.

2 users liked this post:

Like mikki said I would be deathly afraid of the botched enhancement. I have read and seen some of these horror stories and they are awful.

I went to India a few years back and had a butt lift to give my straight hips some curves. Of course I’m now a 16 dress size, up from 12-14, but it is definitely worth it. I fill out clothes much better now,

2 users liked this post:

I don’t need a butt lift but more curvy hips would be nice.

My nose.

Well I would suggest trying a non-surgical treatmants first. You can find so many offers everywhere and you get some great results with it. I went to Fresh Faces and I was amazed with my skin after. Just do the proper research or get recommendations. You’re never too young to start taking proper care of your skin, you should just choose wisely 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!