Home » Topics » Category Related Discussion » Health & Diet » Pole dancing to keep fit

Pole dancing to keep fit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

This seems to be the latest craze… has anyone given it a try? I wouldnt mind as it sounds fun, but I don’t think I want to go to the gym and pole dance in front of people, and those home pole dancing kits don’t look too secure. I can see how it would burn off the calories though, so maybe I should give it a try…. hmmmmmmmmm!!!

Well I am sure my fiance wouldn’t mind watching my new keep fit regime if it included pole dancing! Maybe this way I kill two birds with one stone – lose some weight and keep the fire burning inside the soon to be hubby!

Go for it!

One of my friends did classes – she loved it. And it certainly grabs people’s interests, haha

Go for it!

One of my friends did classes – she loved it. And it certainly grabs people’s interests, haha

Where was the class at? I would be all for my wife learning some pole dancing… heck, I’ll even install the pole at home for her!!! 😉

There are classes all over the country – I’m sure most men would be all for having a pole installed in their bedroom for their partners to practice on 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!