Problems Logging In

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Lindylo 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Each time that I try to log in, it refuses to let me log in, either claiming that password or username is invalid, when it’s not this has happen so many times that I’m considering leaving here for good…

Cheers!

Sorry to hear of the issues you’re having getting logged in. What happens differently when you are able to log in?

Try deleting all your cookies, then delete your history. If you are still having problems, run spybot. You have probably got some malware.

I did all that and my laptop is running fine, I use Windows Defender and no malware detected, when I try to log in, it keeps saying: username and password invalid, keep having to reset my password each time I want to log in, it’s getting to the point that I will just leave for good and not come back…

Awww please dont leave. There has to be something somewhere that’s causing this problem.

Presumably it hasn’t always been like this, so when did the problem, start, roughly? Come on kiddo, hang in there, we’ll get it sorted.

Is it possible that your browser is remembering the older password?

If you have more than one browser, try using the other. I find it useful to have more than one. More than once I have got by issues by using a different browser. You would then be more likely to determine where the problem is.

That ^^ can work.

I did all that and my laptop is running fine, I use Windows Defender and no malware detected, when I try to log in, it keeps saying: username and password invalid, keep having to reset my password each time I want to log in, it’s getting to the point that I will just leave for good and not come back…

Hope you are not leaving but if you do, note that this can happen anywhere.

Did she make it back?

Hi. I had a similar problem and then all of a sudden it cleared so stick with it!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!