Q&A

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Ask some questions, no personal stuff thanks and also before anyone asks I’m a girl! 🙂

Hope to see some questions, like music, games and stuff along those lines

Are you reading anything right now? I know you’re good at Grand Theft Auto, but do you play any strategy games?

I do play a few like Minecraft, I also play Harry Potter games too, bit of HITMAN too

I like some music from almost all timelines. 78’s 45’s 33’s and even some modern things lol. What era(s) do you enjoy?

My favourite radio station is Radio Caroline (on medium wave) here in the Uk. They have a website so, I think, are accessible worldwide. Do you like radio?

I do play a few like Minecraft, I also play Harry Potter games too, bit of HITMAN too

I bought Minecraft recently, but I’ve had so much difficulty playing, I have absolutely no idea what to do.  I so wish there was like some sort of tutorial or something.

I absolutely love Harry Potter, what games do you play?  Have you ever played Hogwarts Battle?  It’s a board/card game, I play with my sister and her husband when I visit her family.  It’s really fun, but so incredibly challenging on higher levels!

@spinningjen, I don’t listen to radio much but I sometimes listen to Kerrang! Radio..

@mamie, I’ve attempted to build Hogwarts on Minecraft but it’s a good game, what console did you get Minecraft for? Games that I play are listed below:

Grand Theft Auto V

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Lego Harry Potter Collection

Call Of Duty WWII

Sniper Elite 3 & 4

Zombie Army Trilogy

HITMAN

Need For Speed Payback

L.A Noire

Uncharted 1,2,3,4 and Lost Legacy

DiRT 4

Raid WWII

Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360 edition)

I bought Minecraft for my computer, I’ll try again sometime and maybe watch some youtube videos if I can’t find a good tutorial.

I also loved playing LEGO Harry Potter, I played that on the Wii years and years ago.  I got up to like 99% complete, but there was I think one gold brick I couldn’t find, even with all my indicators and such, I think it was some sort of glitch or something.  I loved finding secret areas, like the first time I found the library was just so amazing.

Do you enjoy going to see movies?

Yeah only if it’s a certain movie and I got the Blu Ray version of The Death Of Stalin, actually good and I also watch history stuff relating to WWII as well

Ooooh I did my 12th grade history paper on Stalin, so interesting! Did you ever see the movie with Robert Duvall?

A cool thread! I don’t play computer games, unfortunately, but they are mentally challenging. I did like Monkey Island years ago, though. This would be the early 90’s. Retro cool!

A cool thread! I don’t play computer games, unfortunately, but they are mentally challenging. I did like Monkey Island years ago, though. This would be the early 90’s. Retro cool!

I remember that game but didn’t play it, I played Super Mario and Sonic The Hedgehog and PlayStation 1 games that belonged to my older brother

I remember Sonic. I used to play occasionally although it was mainly the kids. They have left now, but we still have the Megadrive and Sonic games. I remember Jungle Strike too! They seem very dated now. My son still plays, I think, but he went more into fantasy.

I’ve recently bought Strange Brigade for my console and it’s a good game

1 member liked this post:

The technology for video games and other computer software is amazing. The graphics on these computer games has shot up in quality over recent years. No wonder people play them for hours on end! I won’t play them myself – as you know – but I definitely love computers and computing in general.

Enjoy your Strange Brigade game, Lake District!

repeat post

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!