Q&A

This topic contains 36 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

I love Dark Chocolate.  I like Mounds Bars because of that fact and they also have coconut in them as well.

I don’t know if the original poster is still answering questions so this is a free for all. What is the last movie anyone has seen. I saw The Favourite and it was definitely worthy of a Oscar nomination. Both Rachel Weisz and Emma Stone were brilliant as was Olivia Colman as Queen Anne.

I have tried eating dark chocolate, but find it bitter and tasteless. So I just stick with milk chocolate. It sounds terribly greedy, but I eat chocolate ALL the time. I am addicted. I love coconut in my chocolate as well, though! Chocolate is heaven and I won’t give it up.

My favourite film of all time is “Coyote Ugly”. I watch it on DVD all the time. I like the plot, dialogue, the way it was filmed, etc. It is a great film. If you’ve never watched it, then I’d advise you do!

I am also a milk chocolate person. As Easter is approaching one of my favorite treats to purchase for my grand daughters is the Milk Chocolate Nougat Filled Eggs. I love them myself as well.

As for my favorite movie I am into the older classic musicals such as West Side Story, The Sound Of Music, Brigadoon, Singin’ In The Rain, Seven Brides For Seven Brothers, and My Fair Lady to name a few.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Mollypops.

Don’t mention Easter lol. I absolutely love Cadbury’s Creme Eggs. I don’t have them often, but I gorged myself when on holiday a few years ago. I came across a discount shop which was selling them very cheaply as they were almost out of date.

1 member liked this post:

Don’t mention Easter lol. I absolutely love Cadbury’s Creme Eggs. I don’t have them often, but I gorged myself when on holiday a few years ago. I came across a discount shop which was selling them very cheaply as they were almost out of date.

Years ago I liked them too, that was when the middle was still a fluid fondant that really looked like an egg but a few years ago someone bought some over for me and theyve changed. Now theres a nasty solid sugary stuff in them.. Yuk..

Recently mum told me walnut whips no longer have a walnut and are now just called a whip? does anyone know if this is true?

I had a quick look. They are still available, but now there is a version without the walnut. I wonder how long before it goes though.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  SpinningJen.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  SpinningJen.
    1 member liked this post:

I am addicted to chocolate.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!