Question regarding your expreiance of this site.

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Question regarding your expreiance of this site.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have a question regarding the site if anyone may know the answer. As I am still relatively new here

Are the articles created on an algorithm of personal tastes. or are the same for everyone?

I have these right now

These are the reasons you are attracted to certain people.

22 dating tips and guidelines for  modern single women

A brief history of dating and how dating has changed through the ages.

Four tell-tale signs you’re in a dead-end relationship

and so on.

Or is it just me that sees these articles?

I see the same list as a side bar.

Same here.

Thanks, ladies. I wondered if it was just me that was getting dating discussion suggestions.

If it was an algorithm then I wondered where it had picked up I was looking at dating sites. I haven’t been to a dating site in years.

I also couldn’t understand the recent discussions title. Some of these were a few years old.

It’s a little clearer now

I see the same too. The site does not seem to be very dynamic, just a gentle little backwater which is refreshing, at least to me.

This website is amazing and really works for me. It is easy to navigate and easy to post links and the suchlike. It is well formatted and easy to use.

The site managers knew what they were doing!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!