Random Q&A

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 3 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Ask me some fun questions! Anything you are interested to know about me being a millennial, college student, love life, animal lover, vet employee, trends, anything! I would love to share more and see what we might have in common or expand my views and opinion! Free to ask me anything!!

what are your goals in life achievements professionally and personally? what is your relationship status now? how many people have you dated so far? what is more important in a partner appearance, personality or financial situation?

1 member liked this post:

If you have one, what is your teddy bear’s name?

SpinningJen, I do have a teddy bear… yes even at 20 years old haha! I have been sleeping with once ever since I was a baby and have no shame! My teddy bear’s name has always been Mimi! Just a childhood name and I never changed it!

Bunnyhabit19, as far as goals for the future, professionally, I would like work in marketing at a healthcare or pharmaceutical company as my current major in school is pharm marketing and I have a marketing internship with a large healthcare company at the moment! Personally, I would simply like to become an overall bigger hearted person. Being 20 years old at the moment I still find myself judging others at times and being selfish when I shouldn’t be. My goal is to become a kinder more loving person that just does more good with her life than bad! Relationships… I am currently in a relationship with a guy from my college and we have been together for 2 years now. I have had a total of 4 boyfriends my entire life, and what matters most to me is personality. I can say I did used to look into appearance more than anything but that sadly only resulted in me meeting the worst guys ever who treated me horribly haha. Therefore, now I think that a kind heart and a true warming personality will matter the most in the long run!

2 users liked this post:

SpinningJen, I do have a teddy bear… yes even at 20 years old haha! I have been sleeping with once ever since I was a baby and have no shame! My teddy bear’s name has always been Mimi! Just a childhood name and I never changed it!

I do have four that have come along over the years, although none are from my childhood. I don’t know what happened to them all from then but I didn’t really have a favourite. All of mine are dogs: Eric, Fluffball, Snowy and Stretch. Oh I should really mention Noddy and Rover in the car too lol.

None of mine are from childhood too as one of them I dropped off a 19 story building, very sad 🙁 and the other was just ruined over time. My current teddy bear was gifted to me by my boyfriend! However, my new favorite thing to cuddle is my amazing body pillow from Costco!

However, my new favorite thing to cuddle is my amazing body pillow from Costco!

It’s a good thing that your boyfriend’s not the jealous type.  🙂

TestDummyCO, funny right? Even funnier, when we do sleep together, he takes the body pillow because he loves having it between his legs! Looks like a funny girl when he does it and not to mention he is a 6’4 basketball player too!

Do you read poetry? If so, what is your ultimate favourite famous poem that you’ve read?

Unfortunately, I do not read poetry although, I think that poetry is amazing and I really should dive into some. Any suggestions?

Old school is the classic W.B Yeats. Sylvia Plath also has to be read. I like Ted Hughes, as well.

Poetry is wonderful.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!