Home » Topics » General Discussion » General Chat » Random Thoughts/Comments..

Random Thoughts/Comments..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 192 total)
  • Author

Where oh where are you girls …. am I the only one here who doesn’t have a life ;-P Bally lonely out here I tell ya 😆

No need for comment… just voicing my thoughts!

I don’t either! (‘:

Hey there Katie… how you doing. I have been on here for hours lol… still in my PJs… can’t seem to raise myself to do anyhing constructive let alone jump under the shower (blink)

Hey there Katie… how you doing. I have been on here for hours lol… still in my PJs… can’t seem to raise myself to do anyhing constructive let alone jump under the shower (blink)

I’m okay. Hah, i have nothing to do all day! 🙁 I’m always too lazy.

Ha and I thought I was the only one!

I sometimes wonder about the RL world of our members,,, how dare they be out there having fun while we are here waiting.. 😉

My sentiments exactly… you’d think they’d have a heart and just pop in to see how us girls are fairing and give us some words of encouragement lol

Mind you it would be worse if they popped in to say they were off doing something lovely while we are all facing piles of laundry and working through this weeks paperwork!

Well Cass we need to make it very clear such comments are “out of bounds” 🙄 😉

Cuppa coff anyone!!!! Be back in a minute lol

Well just been down to town had a nice hot chocolate with cream and marshmellows then a nice big tub of Davidsons ice cream sat facing the sea mmm

Sounds yummy LC….

Ok I need to move this butt of mine before hubby gets home; doubt it’ll be anytime soon though… already text wanting to know if I’d like to join them for a drink…. ummmmm nah…. don’t think so!

I’ve been trying to remember to come back. 🙂 “Real life” does get in the way, though, as well as other parts of my “online life”. I’ve got far too many projects going on as well as managing the house and caring for the children all the while fighting chronic health issues. Makes things a bit hectic.

Michelle

Not only hectic but on the stressful side too I’m thinking Michelle!

Yeah, that it is. 🙁 Coming here is a nice de-stresser, though. You all are _so_ nice here. 🙂

Michelle

Awww shucks… we are aren’t we 😉 – great bunch here thats for sure 🙂

Now feeling fresh as a daisy… expecting a “whats for dinner” call anytime soon – sigh, so not knowing what to cook!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 192 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!