Home » Topics » General Discussion » General Chat » Random Thoughts/Comments..

Random Thoughts/Comments..

Viewing 12 posts - 181 through 192 (of 192 total)
  • Author

Good to see you again Souxi… Sorry to hear about your son… Hope he is doing fine now. Xx

Show today was amazin’ – here’s a pic I took from it and also saw my Dad and also my sister too, it was so much fun and actually enjoyed it. Today was the 10th year of the show and it was like a party… Knackered now and putting my feet up…

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/83/82/72/dscf1310.jpg

It’s my daughters birthday today and I have in my minds eye been reliving my journey with her these past 31 years…. And although we went through many challenging situations in our relationship, what comes to the fore is that all in all I have been so blessed with an amazing family… that by the grace of God we have remained united.

Attached files

She’s a beautiful girl SG. and I hope she had a wonderful day.

We can laugh and cry about it now, all the trials and tribulations we went through, my daughter and I, I can say there isn’t anything more special or cherished than the bond between mother and daughter. 🙂

This is very true, Kam.

Mine was a hateful teenager, but has grown into a lovely caring friend. 🙂

I am a little late with my congrats but I do hope you all had a lovely day as I am sure you did
    Your daughter is gorgeous & her little one is pretty darn cute as well, love how she got to sneak in the fingers to lol
    I bet she is good at making cow keyrings 🙂

I am a little late with my congrats but I do hope you all had a lovely day as I am sure you did
    Your daughter is gorgeous & her little one is pretty darn cute as well, love how she got to sneak in the fingers to lol
    I bet she is good at making cow keyrings 🙂

😆 hence the cheezy grin…

Gosh, where would we be without our ‘family’….

Random thought right now:  how can I get out of the event I am committed to attend this week?

There are quite a bit of anticipation of my attendance.

[quote quote=57738]She’s a beautiful girl SG. and I hope she had a wonderful day. We can laugh and cry about it now, all the trials and tribulations we went through, my daughter and I, I can say there isn’t anything more special or cherished than the bond between mother and daughter. 🙂 [/quote]
    Beautiful mommy and daughter!

[quote quote=133622]Random thought right now: how can I get out of the event I am committed to attend this week? There are quite a bit of anticipation of my attendance. [/quote]
    Did you get out of your commitment? @annelee

Random thought of the day: I hope my washing machine actually does its job and dries my laundry.

feeling hungry….

Viewing 12 posts - 181 through 192 (of 192 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!