Recent Photos

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Recent Photos

This topic contains 51 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  SpinningJen 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Oh and please anyone feel free to post your pictures, I didn’t mean this only for myself

The only photos I take these days are nature and my dog… Not sure you all want a thousand photos of a scruffy dog!

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  cassandra.

The only photos I take these days are nature and my dog… Not sure you all want a thousand photos of a scruffy dog!

Maybe not 1000 but I would love to see one or two Cassandra. I love dogs!

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  SpinningJen.
    1 member liked this post:

Ok well as you asked … This is Murphy,

Attachments:
    3 users liked this post:

Oh I love him, he’s beautiful!  What breed is he?  Oh and please feel free to post as many as you’d like! 🙂

Thanks @mamie. Would it be fun if I asked people to guess what he is?

A clue: he’s not a designer cross he is a pure breed…

Australian Shepherd…what a cutie!

Australian Shepherd…what a cutie!

I was thinking that too … I used to have an Australian Shepherd named Jasper, he was such a funny puppy!

What a beutiful dog. You are welcome here anytime Murphy x

I must admit I was expecting to hear border collie due to his colour and I was being a little unfair in asking you all to guess because Murphy is one of the worlds rarest dog breeds. He is a Friese Stabijhoun ,there are only a few thousand worldwide so most people have never heard of them although there are some in both the UK and the USA.

He is a local breed so round here they are ten a penny but elsewhere they are very rare, loving and very loyal to their family they are hunters, swimmers (any water any time)  and obstinate, pig headed, cloth eared monsters when out and about.

Attachments:
    2 users liked this post:

I love dogs! They’re gorgeous animals. Plus, I do feel they have a soul; as odd as that sounds. They do certainly have lively personalities! I bet you love your dogs to bits!

@kitkatkitty if a soul is that part of you that lives on in the memory of others after you’ve gone then yes dogs have souls. I’ve always had dogs around me and when our last boy Benny, died at age 15 some people advised against another dog because OH isn’t well but life without dog was just empty,cold and colourless. So Murphy came into our lives and he is wonderful although he can be a challenge.

What led me to believe Murphy is an Australian Shepherd were the spots and apparent lack of a tail in the first set of photos.  You’re right…I’ve never heard of this breed.

I’m also a dog lover, and I hope to someday adopt greyhounds again.  For now, we have a cat…she came with the hubby.  🙂

I also didn’t see his tail in your early photos, which also made me feel he could be an Australian Shepherd.  He’s very beautiful though!  He looks so much like my family’s old pup Jasper, he was so incredibly funny 🙂

I redecorated my living room this weekend .. I still want to get some artwork.

Attachments:
    2 users liked this post:

It looks very comfortable. What sort of art work do you like?

I have a a grey tint photo of some steps that were in a French castle we visited and Im just waiting for a canvas to be delivered for another wall. Also in blue/grey tones I took this shot last year. I just find it very peaceful

Attachments:
    2 users liked this post:

That’s almost as if the figure is floating in mid air Cassandra. I much prefer busier pictures, and there are the usual photos of family.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!