Selfies

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mamie 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I know the feeling lol.

1 member liked this post:

I think you are very photogenic @mamie .. I have never been one for having my photo taken but as Ive got older and after  an inflammation to my facial nerve left the left side slightly droopy Ive been more aware of myself than ever so either I pull funny crazy faces or I take those slightly in shadow type photos… I try to avoid full face ones which you seem to have mastered..

You are extremely photogenic, Mamie.

You’re all too kind, thank you.

I think you are very photogenic @mamie .. I have never been one for having my photo taken but as Ive got older and after an inflammation to my facial nerve left the left side slightly droopy Ive been more aware of myself than ever so either I pull funny crazy faces or I take those slightly in shadow type photos… I try to avoid full face ones which you seem to have mastered..

I’ve long felt like my face was not camera-worthy, and I avoided letting my photo be taken.  I’m sorry to hear about your facial nerve, but I’m sure you’re still really beautiful <3

I agree: even with a problem with your facial nerve, you must still be beautiful. Find every part of yourself that you like and write it down. A list of why you’re beautiful is the best therapy.

Mamie: you ARE camera-worthy. Believe it!

I’m feeling cute AF today, sorry for so many pictures.  I’m just feeling so happy and confident with my appearance lately.

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!