Sleep

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How well do you sleep at night? Do you drop off as soon as your head hits the pillow, or are you one of those people who lays there counting sheep until the wee small hours?
    I had such a night last night when it took me simply ages to fall alseep. I wanted to sleep because I was tired, but my brain wouldn’t shut up. God knows what time I fell asleep eventually, but I do know I woke up in the early hours and I couldn’t get back to sleep again. I feel like a zombie now.
    I know one of the reasons I couldn’t sleep was because I was worrying about someone, but then I started thinking about allsorts of other things which further wrecked my efforts to get some sleep. 🙁

I take ages to fall asleep – my mind just won’t stop thinking about things. I uually read a book till I’m exhausted, then I can fall asleep.

Once I’m asleep though, not much will wake me, and I HATE getting up in the mornings 😆 How come beds feel so much cosier in the morning that when you climb into them at night?

As soons as my head hits the pillow I’m off… 🙂

Sometimes it can take me absolutely ages to fall asleep. Just like you say souxi, the mind kicks into overdrive and as soon as you stop thinking about something you start thinking about something else which gets you frustrated and means you really cant relax and fall asleep. Luckily this only happens ocasionally though – most times it doesnt take long for me to fall asleep.

Have you tried reading before you go to sleep?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!