So how many shoes

Female Forum Forums General Discussion A Woman’s View So how many shoes

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KitKatKitty KitKatKitty 1 day, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

do you own? Is 65 pairs about right?

I own about 5 or 6 pairs of high heels and also own practical shoes, such as boots and loafers. I do need to buy a new pair of boots, which I am getting on Saturday. I own sandals and other summer shoes. I LOVE shoes. But I tend to look at high heels on the Internet, rather than buying them and adding clutter to my apartment. High heels are beautiful and I will wear them when other women are. Anyhow, a great thread!

Hi dear and cute shoes in your avatar. Well I work in heels, matter of fact they are dress code for the company- which also specifics hemlines will be at/below the knees. I have a hard time with this one. Also, no bare arms, exposed chest and limited jewelry. And I’m the only woman in the company- the code is written for me. Gentlemen I’m told don’t need a code to tell them how to dress.

I feel like i dont own enough! I need to get my shoe game together 😀

Have fun, I know I would.

Oh I love shoes. Can’t wait for the sales!

Lindylo: don’t forget you can google images of shoes [and everything else in this universe] and right click the picture to purchase your choice of shoe. Obviously, you will need a credit card or other type of card. It’s dead easy to do this. And then you just wait for your beautiful pair of shoes to be delivered to your door!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!