Home » Topics » General Discussion » A Woman’s View » So how many shoes

So how many shoes

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)
  • Author

Check places like Talbot’s. You can’t go wrong there. And for intimates, there is no better place than Secrets in Lace. Check  their website.

I am wearing smart skirts and summer shoes now the weather has improved. I wore my black office skirt to my social club last night. I felt really stylish. I wouldn’t say I love fashion, but I am inspired by fashion. There are trends that come and go, but I have my own style. I am very expressive these days. Looking good is wonderful.

Hi Kat. We don’t have mild weather yet here. But I have been stockpiling summer things all winter. I too like to look good and I’m willing to pay for it. I really don’t buy much jewelry so I can put it in clothes. Every Spring I take a big box of old stuff to Goodwill so I have closet space to fill.

We are unusually having rather cold weather still. It should be in the 60’s and it has been in the 40’s. I am still wearing my hoodies and sweaters and jeans. I am getting tired of this cold weather.

Just went through my closet to take a look see at what I had in shoes.

I have two pairs of Converse Chuck Taylor shoes. One black High Tops and one low cut green colour. I also have an Adidas white pair of athletic shoes.

I have 10 pairs of ballet style flats in all sorts of colours. I have one pair of white loafers, then I also have 5 pairs of open toed sandals.

I also have two pairs of black boots. One is a anklet style and the other is thigh high.

Finally I have 3 pair of heels in Black, Red, and Creme.

That is a total of 24 pair of shoes.

Funnily enough, YaYa, I have also just checked in my closet to see what shoes I’ve got! I have a fair few summer shoes, which are now in business. I bought a gorgeous pair of sandals today: they are lovely. I have 3 good pairs of heels. I shall have to find an excuse to wear them! I do love springtime and summer.

well YaYa, you’re doing pretty well considering how young you are. You have lots of time to flesh out your shoe collection.

So, Kat, how about a picture of the gorgeous new sandals.

[quote quote=173031]well YaYa, you’re doing pretty well considering how young you are. You have lots of time to flesh out your shoe collection. So, Kat, how about a picture of the gorgeous new sandals. [/quote]
    Thanx Miss Rhonda. I especially luv the ballet flats. They are so comfortable.

I prefer comfortable shoes too YaYa. That said, my most comfortable are my walking boots. Very light and waterproof, but also perhaps not my most feminine. Ok if I attempt the Himalayas though 😄

Just read an obit in the NY Times about Arlene Roades- first woman to climb Mt Everest ALONE and without oxygen and this was in 1969. So keep those boots Jen- you may need them.

When it comes to shoes it is mostly about comfort for me. I do a lot of moving around in my job so my little footies have to feel good. I enjoy Doc Martins which some would say those boots are not comfortable at all. To get them comfortable you have to wear them in and make them your own. I own 3 pairs of Docs and they all absorb my feet. Pretty much the rest of my shoe collection range from Vans skater shoes to regular walking/running shoes of many styles(low cut and high tops) and sandals for beach wear. The only time I wear heels is when I am going to a publicity event, a fancy outing, or a rare evening out whenever I have time.

I love Doc Martins, Fendergirl. However, I do not own any pairs ATM. I enjoy comfortable shoes, as you do. I’d love to find heels comfortable, as other women do. But, alas, I do not. Still, there are pretty & comfortable flats being sold. Comfort is key with footwear.

Shoes are my passion.

[quote quote=175328]I love Doc Martins, Fendergirl. However, I do not own any pairs ATM. I enjoy comfortable shoes, as you do. I’d love to find heels comfortable, as other women do. But, alas, I do not. Still, there are pretty & comfortable flats being sold. Comfort is key with footwear. Shoes are my passion. [/quote]
    Doc Martins are fantastic. Heels are definitely not the most comforting thing on my feet. You are correct KitKatKitty they are pretty though. I wear them when I must.

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!