Social Media Break

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Social Media Break

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cassandra 2 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’m taking a long break from Social Media for a while due to a tragedy as my Dad sadly passed away on the 2nd from a heart attack and was buried on Wednesday afternoon, it’s been tough few days and I just need time to heal from the sudden death of my Dad as I only spoke to him at Xmas and last time I saw him was the car show in June last year….

First please accept my sincere condolences, loosing a parent  is hard.

I do understand your need for peace and time to get yourself through this but remember we are here should you need us, many of us will have suffered similar loss and are happy to be that shoulder to lean on if you need it..

Take care

Cass

Please accept my condolences too! I echo Cassandra’s message of support.

Please accept my condolences.

I know you’re not using social media for a while, but we are all here for you if you need to talk.

Please accept my sincerest condolences.  Although my parents are still alive, I also echo Cassandra’s message.

I’m not back fully yet but everything has been so tough since my Dad died and these past 3 months have been rough

Take care of yourself x

Three months is no time at all. Then there will be all the “first times” first birthday without him , first father’s day , first Christmas etc those days will be hard dont be surprised if you suddenly find yourself feeling very emotional on those days.

Continue to focus on positive things when possible and put yourself and your close family ahead of everything else for a while yet.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!