Someone trying to reset my password

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Frequently Asked Questions Someone trying to reset my password

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m not sure if this is just some sort of glitch or if someone is actually doing this but if it continues I may have to leave.

It’s a known issue for which we have no explanation, and admin hasn’t yet addressed our concerns.

Password Security

I don’t find it a huge issue, unless your email account has been compromised.

I have had the same, Marcilena. In fact, several times. I know this because I get an email asking me if I want to reset my password. I have been told by members on here to ignore said emails. You could do the same. I definitely don’t want you to leave this website.

My advice: use a secure email address. Use a password that you can easily remember but isn’t obvious or easily guessable. Only log in when you’re using this website. And always log out when you’re finished posting. You know this already, but is still vaulable advice.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!