Sorted My Closet

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

As above! I got rid of all the clothing I will never wear again. I also sorted and tidied my clothes drawers. The bags of them are gone, too.

I am glad to have sorted my closet. I really am upping the tidy and organized stakes in my home and work life. I LOVE being organized.

If you get the chance, then do the same. You’ll be glad to be rid of the clutter and clothes gathering dust. It is refreshing to have an organized closet and you’ll feel much less stressed out when getting ready in the morning.

1 member liked this post:

I have decided to tidy my closet again: it has gotten out of control after as few weeks.

Alas, keeping things organised is the bane of my life. LOL.

Organising is a full time job lol

When I got ill I put all my clothes to one side vowing that once I got better I would be able to wear them all again.

It was two years before I was able to accept that part of my life and clothes in those sizes were part of my past.

Getting rid of them all helped me to move on and accept myself in my new shape.

2 users liked this post:

I am lucky I generally stay the same size 12 but do have those size 14 slacks for those bigger belly moments lol.

We all change – both psychologically and physically – cassandra, so you’re not alone.

Sometimes we have no choice but to move those clothes out of our lives: and leave the past in the past. We will never be the person we were. And this is true in both terms. You were right to move that clothing out of your life, cassandra. I really do believe you’ve done the right thing. There is zero point to hanging onto the past.

Anyhow, I know where you’re coming from. I have changed and am moving with those changes, like everybody else.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!