Souxi's Post Count

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Souxi's Post Count

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  majorcagirl 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

For those that may not have noticed, Souxi is the member with the highest post count – it currently stands at 905 posts. Now, I am more for quality over quantity so feel that perhaps Souxi has been talking too much drivel for the past couple of weeks 😉

I have therefore been thinking about putting a bar on her post count. Once she hits 999, we freeze her post count so it doesn’t go any higher – regardless of what she says.

Anyone else in?!? 😉

Talking drivel??!!! Bar on my post count??!!! . You big meany, you leave my precious post count alone. I,ve sat here, day after day, ALL day, and worn my poor fingers to the BONE, chained to my keyboard, typing all this endless drivel, and you want to bar my post count???
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I want my mummy!!!!!!
    *wanders off muttering under her breath about slave drivers and drill sergents.*
    😉 😆

I got so hysterical then I posted it twice!! grrrr. >:(

Awwww poor Souxi 😆

Sorry Martin, I have to side with Souxi on this one…cos after her I have the next highest number of posts so you might target mine next LOL 😆

Souxi – I reckon Martin should give you a prize when you’re the first member to get to 1000 posts ;-P

right martin this is mum speaking, you leave her post count alone or you will have me to deal with and her big brother so, in the words of her eldest son ” watch it you !!” : :coolmad:

right martin this is mum speaking, you leave her post count alone or you will have me to deal with and her big brother so, in the words of her eldest son ” watch it you !!” : :coolmad:

Eek! :gulp: Issue closed. I am leaving Souxi’s post count well alone. I promise!!

Hahaha thanks mum. 😉 *ner ner ner ner ner @ Martin* 😆
    And thanks Squeezy as well. Thats a good idea about the prize for 1000 posts , I like that. hmmmmm. I think I,ll make a *prizes wanted* list. 😆

Martin you are such a tease!

Typical boy you are 😛

*Giggles*

I just noticed Souxi passed 1000 posts. Congratulations, missus!

Thanks Mookie. I typed endeless pages of drivel to reach that lol. 😉

No wonder you don’t answer your emails 😉 🙂 🙂 <

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!