Home » Topics » General Discussion » General Chat » Strange Dreams!

Strange Dreams!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bab

Does anyone else get really weird dreams? I keep having a recurring dream where my teeth fall out – they get really loose then just drop out! Please say I am not alone!!

No your not alone atall. I had this really weird dream once.
    My parents used to own a pub, (that bit is true) and I dreamt that one night it had been snowing heavily. When we all got up in the morning, we found footprints in the snow all round the pub. From the shape and size we decided it was a werewolf. So, myself and hubby went home and got our silver(thats true we did use to have some), took it to the local gun shop in town(again true there did use to be a gun shop there) and the nice man melted all our silver down into silver bullets. We then went back to the pub, laid in wait and killed the werewolf.
    Is that weird or what?!! 😉
    I have heard about a dream with your teeth falling out, although I,ve never had that one myself. I shall have a look and see what I can find out about that.

Who hasn’t had weird dreams? I used to have dreams about being in a big maze that looked like a giant cage and was chased around inside by rottweilers. Crazy!

Does anyone else get really weird dreams? I keep having a recurring dream where my teeth fall out – they get really loose then just drop out! Please say I am not alone!!

I’ve had that dream a couple of times.

Thnkfully I wouldn’t class it as recurring, because it’s really quite disturbing.

I have weird dreams occasionally but usuallly forget about them a few hours after waking.

the last dream happened in the middle of the night last night and it wasn’t pleasent at all..i woke up gritting my teeth and getting bruxism!not a nice thought.apparently its due to tension and stress but basically the dream was about my bf and i found his journal which revealed the truth about me and that he had feelings for someone else.i guess gritting my teeth was a reaction to how it may be if that really happen but thank god it was a dream but my jaw hurt like hell when i woke up and i had such a crap day so far coz my sleepin pattern isn’t right!

bab

Thanks for all your replies – glad I am not the only one with extremely odd dreams!

Do you think dreams like this mean something? Especially the recurring ones? I know a lot of people look up the supposed meanings of dreams – do you think there is anything to that?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!