Home » Topics » General Discussion » General Chat » Summer Vacation Plans?

Summer Vacation Plans?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Anyone have Summer vacation plans yet? My Mom and Dad have set up a weeks vacation in Maine with me and my younger sister. We also may have a small long weekend vacation to the beach before I start college again and my sister starts her Junior year in high school.

We have plans to visit our son on the Isle of Wight later this year, but have not sorted any details yet. It’s a lovely place for a holiday.

I have a Baltic cruise scheduled. Its  on Regent Explorer which generally caters to adults- not kids. Hoping for a ship board romance.

Both of those vacations sound wonderful. It would be awesome to have a ship board romance.

I did once on the QEII. Ships Purser. Tall, European accent, think Kirk Jergens. I even wore my 4″ sandals for dancing.

[quote quote=171413]I did once on the QEII. Ships Purser. Tall, European accent, think Kirk Jergens. I even wore my 4″ sandals for dancing. [/quote]
    Ooh La La. 🙂

well when you are as tall as I am in 4″ heels, you jump  at anything that sees eye to eye with you. In this case, he was charming, silver hair, slim, tall, and the European accent just made me melt.  Maybe can do it again.

[quote quote=171467]well when you are as tall as I am in 4″ heels, you jump at anything that sees eye to eye with you. In this case, he was charming, silver hair, slim, tall, and the European accent just made me melt. Maybe can do it again. [/quote]
    I hope so as that would be awesome. Make some magic out at sea. 🙂

None for me this year. I did go to Ireland last year with my father. We attended a wedding, which was wonderful. I would like to go to the Cotswolds this year, but haven’t the funds, unfortunately. I do play the Postcode Lottery, but doubt I will win any money. Still, it is worth taking the chance.

Anyhow, I shall probably just go to Oxford and maybe Warwick. I’ll just stick to traveling around Britain this year.

[quote quote=171623]None for me this year. I did go to Ireland last year with my father. We attended a wedding, which was wonderful. I would like to go to the Cotswolds this year, but haven’t the funds, unfortunately. I do play the Postcode Lottery, but doubt I will win any money. Still, it is worth taking the chance. Anyhow, I shall probably just go to Oxford and maybe Warwick. I’ll just stick to traveling around Britain this year. [/quote]
    Sometimes sticking to local vacations lead to exciting vacations. I go to the beaches and mountains in my State for short trips and there is an Amusement Park over in the next State North of us that we really like that is close..

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Survivor.

going to dubai in june with my sixteen year old girlfriend and black boyfriend if he gets parole approved in may. her first trip out of taiwan

[quote quote=171797]going to dubai in june with my sixteen year old girlfriend and black boyfriend if he gets parole approved in may. her first trip out of taiwan [/quote]
    That sounds interesting. I hope it works out for you and your friends.

Bunny- are you really dating somebody that needs to be paroled?  Isn’t this a little dangerous? Why would you risk this?

My Summer vacation will be touring and playing music throughout the United States and Canada. The last two shows will be in the UK in late August.

I don’t really have any plans for the summer, per se.  We try to make it up to Steamboat Springs once a year, but like to experience it during different times of the year…except winter…it’s a zoo then.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!