The Devil Wears Prada DVD

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Hobbies & Leisure The Devil Wears Prada DVD

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Starring Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep.

I love, love, LOVE this movie. It’s awesome! I finished watching it 10 minutes ago. I have watched it before, too. Definitely one of my favourites.

Have you seen this movie? What are your views? Would you watch it again? Have you watched it often? I look forward to hearing your replies!

I’ve seen it before, and I’ve seen it again…but not sure how many times, or the last time I watched it.  I enjoyed it.

It has been recommended to me several times but, although on my list to watch, I have never seen it. I intend to as lots of people have told me how good it is.

It is good, SpinningJen: there is a fair amount of bitchiness. But it is about how a university graduate and honour student finds a job at “Runway” magazine and also finds a new style. At the end, Andy [Andrea] gives her expensive clothing back to her co-worker. BUT Andy does have fun experimenting with clothes and shoes.

Anne Hathaway really pulls off the character well. She transistions from mainstream clothing to designer clothing with no problems. Anne is really a gifted actress. She also stars in “Ella Enchanted”. A brilliant, brilliant movie.

Go see it!

1 member liked this post:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!