Home » Topics » Category Related Discussion » Hobbies & Leisure » The holiday of my dream…

The holiday of my dream…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’d like to drive a van, and go throughout Yorkshire to admire its beautiful nature and landscapes, but also to meet these brass bands born in the past to give leisure time to miners. I’d like to hear them with flesh and bones instead of the radio.
    Unfortunately I’m not an excellent driver : the first tree will be for me I’m afraid !
    And United Kingdom is not my family’s favourite country !
    So I wait for a miracle. Till then, thanks to those who give me so enjoyable nights !
    I know there is a hotel for blind people in Yorkshire, but too far from where I’d like to go, and they recommand a first-aider (someone to accompany you).
    So I dream… I have a dream… And it’s difficult to awake…
    Thanks for reading me, and sorry if my English is a bit poor sometimes.

without dreams and goals life is pretty dreary. just become a robot doing same thing all the time. hope all your dreams come to you in reality. i make sure mine do…

[quote quote=193996]I’d like to drive a van, and go throughout Yorkshire to admire its beautiful nature and landscapes, but also to meet these brass bands born in the past to give leisure time to miners. I’d like to hear them with flesh and bones instead of the radio.

Unfortunately I’m not an excellent driver : the first tree will be for me I’m afraid !

And United Kingdom is not my family’s favourite country !

So I wait for a miracle. Till then, thanks to those who give me so enjoyable nights !

I know there is a hotel for blind people in Yorkshire, but too far from where I’d like to go, and they recommand a first-aider (someone to accompany you).

So I dream… I have a dream… And it’s difficult to awake…

Thanks for reading me, and sorry if my English is a bit poor sometimes.

[/quote]

Just keep working toward your dream. You will get here one day.

Don’t worry about your English. It is easy enough to read, and the variation makes life interesting.

I agree: dreams CAN come true. My dream holiday came true: and this was many holidays to Ireland. I LOVE Ireland. I would go every year, if I could.

You can travel anywhere your heart desires.

Oh: your English is excellent. Don’t feel inadequate!

Thanks for your rapid replies.
    I surf on Google to see whatever possibility I could choose… Not so easy.
    Love to all of you.

You might try a classified add for someone who’d like to experience the same kind of journey but act as your companion in the trip as well. I’m sure there are people out there who just need companionship also without having to be paid.

Your dream isn’t too big. Just have to think outside the box.

Good luck!

Thanks dear. I surf on RNIB website. Maybe they could give me a little support.
    Love to everyone who reads me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!