The New Quiz Section

Female Forum Forums The Bulletin Board The Lab The New Quiz Section

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Chatterbox 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Please use this thread to discuss the new quiz section. I am eager to hear your comments – good or bad, long or short. Found a bug? Something not working how you expect? Let me know!

I look forward to reading what you have to say.

I,m addicted already!!!! I think it,s brilliant. It isn,t too short or long. It,s just right.
    The questions arn,t too hard either. I havn,t tried the sport one yet though.

My daughter is also addicted so now every day she,ll be wanting to help me do the quiz. I predict I,ll be sitting here all day doing quizzes! 😆

brilliant idea to have a quiz section! I liked it, good range of topics, not too long, good spread of questions in each subject.

I like 😀

Oh dear I didn’t realise I was that dumb 😆 well I got an average of 5 answers rigth per quiz which is about the same as randomly guessing the answers based on the number of questions I would think :red:.

A good mix of questions quite challenging well at least to me anyway…..

Right I,ve got a complaint. I,m addicted to these quizzes!! I can,t stop. waaaaaaaaaa. 😆

Oh dear I didn’t realise I was that dumb 😆 well I got an average of 5 answers rigth per quiz which is about the same as randomly guessing the answers based on the number of questions I would think :red:.

A good mix of questions quite challenging well at least to me anyway…..

Yeps me too Kez – I didn’t even know half the peoples being asked about. I only got 6 in one correct and 7 I think in another one.

I’m scared to do the rest!!!! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: 😆

It looks great though and all the workings of it went smoothly – only thing that didn’t run smoothly was my brain :blank:

It looks great though and all the workings of it went smoothly – only thing that didn’t run smoothly was my brain blank stare

ditto, At least you have one 😆

hahaha…. I’m wondering if I do Kez LOL

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!